The PolyPlast-X construction panel is an alternative product you can use as much in the commercial as in the industrial or residential projects. Thanks to its density and manufacturing quality, it represents an excellent alternative to traditional building materials for all types of projects. To work the PolyPlast-X panels, you can use the same working tools as wood, so no special equipment is needed.
Because it is made of plastic, it turns out to be an ideal product to install in damp areas or places where water is ubiquitous: car washes, farms, greenhouses, kennels and more.
It’s a polyolefin polymer partly made of polyethylene and polypropylene added with a mix of fibers. In common term, the polymer is a thermoplastic.
It is made of 95% recycled raw material from Québec and 5% coloring. It has a low moisture absorption and it’s easily thermoformable.
Contact us for prices.
BENEFITS OF POLYPLAST-X CONSTRUCTION PANEL
- Thermal stability
- Replaces plywood
- Tear resistant
- Flexibility to adapt to different types of works
- High resistance to traction
- No special tools needed to cut, screw or nail
- High impacts resistance
- Proudly designed and manufactures in Québec
- Available in grey or eggshell white (colors may vary during manufacturing)
- To cover walls
- Make divisions
- To finish trucks or trailers interiors
- To protect surfaces against impacts
- Warehouse – Shed – Factory – Storage
|1/4″ x 48″ x 96″||3/8″ x 48″ x 96″||1/2″ x 48″ x 96″||5/8″ x 48″ x 96″||3/4″ x 48″ x 96″|